Michelle w. on November 12, 2013 asked the Daily Prompt:
On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses?
- What is your favorite word?
Right now it would be Biscuits. I have a potty mouth at times so when I’m in public or with the kids (even if they are all adults now) I try not to actually cuss.
- What is your least favorite word?
Anything I cannot pronounce. I have a hard enough time with words I can pronounce. 🙂
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Walking through any hobby/craft house. JoAnns, Michaels, Beadworld, Wilton, etc. Bring it on!
- What turns you off?
Spitting in the street.
- What is your favorite curse word?
See number 1.
- What sound or noise do you love?
Rain failing on a metal surface. Old campers are my favorite.
- What sound or noise do you hate?
Extremely high pitched whines. I can sympathize with the dogs.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
To be a professional accessories designer. I love to make jewelry. To have a studio I could anything in? A dream come true for sure.
- What profession would you not like to do?
Property Management and Real Estate.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
While I know your not perfect, you did the best you could with what you had. Come in and rest now.