I started these in Nov. of 2013 and forgot I had posted about it. I did actually finish them that Dec. While I was very happy with the pattern, I was not as happy with the final product. I used baby yarn that was a little lighter in weight than I wanted so I doubled the strands. The new weight was ok, but it was still a little stiff. I think I need to change the needle size.
Funny thing was I got the gauge I needed. I know putting cables into any garment can change the structure a bit. These are the first pair I have made with such heavy use of cables. I think changeling the needle size, even if it changes the gauge a bit, will solve the stiffness.
These were a testing pair anyway before committing really nice yarn to an unknown pattern. They served there purpose well.